Karen Women Empowerment Group
Karen Women Empowerment Group (KWEG) has been established in 2003 and has a Slogan: “For the brighter future of women and children”. Our mission is "To strengthen the capacity and system of Community Based Organizations, particularly women and children’s self-help groups".
Since the beginning KWEG have been networking with other partners working with focus on momen and children.
We have been actively participating in Myanmar civil society of Network member in the area of
• Women Organization Network of Myanmar (WON)
• Gender Equality Network (GEN)
• NGO Child Rights Working Group (NCRWG)
• Myanmar NGO Network (MNN)
• Karen Peace Support Network (KPSN)
• Karen Women Organization (KWO)
Women and gender equality
Social Services/Child Protection