Community and Family Aid Foundation-GHANA 'Waves for Change'
House No. 46, Newtown Hill Street, Malata-Newtown, Accra-Ghana map
email:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: +233274313220 and +23321231375 and +233277513827 and +233274313220
CAFAF: Exist to CREATE POSSIBILITIES to IMPROVE LIVES, where our DEVELOPMENT INTERVENTIONS will live indelible mark on PEOPLE, COMMUNITIES and UNDERSERVED POPULATIONS to fashion a WORLD, where ALL will be HAPPY and USEFUL including RESPECTIVELY living for others to REFLECT EQUAL, PARTICIPATORY ECONOMY releasing thatA PERSON IS A PERSON THROUGH OTHER PERSONS as a lasting LEGACY for GENERATIONs to COME for REPLICATION.
TO SEE and play a leading ROLE for a better WORLD that promotes both OUR HUMAN andNATURAL RESOURCES TAPPING, to stimulate development resulting in improvement where ALL are HAPPY and USEFUL.
Life care centre project.• Free food and lodging to the poor.
• Providing free medical aid to the poor and needy.
• Training and fostering the empowerment of youth and young people
• Agriculture and industry improvement
• Conduct of outreaches to educate the masses.
• Micro-finance development
• Building cohesive community linkages for development
• Hosting health education in schools, studies environment.
• Traveling to various places in Ghana and abroad for the purpose of sharing experiences.
• Printing and publication of books and magazines.
• Arranging peace, security, governance and democracy religious discourses.
• Maintenance of the society and human rights promotion etc.
CAFAF Operates a YOUTH “Life Care Centre” project that provides a comprehensive Reproductive
Health Services and information to the people in the Malata community in the Greater Accra Region,
Most especially the vulnerable in society. It is a one-stop model facility that plays a very crucial role in bringing health delivery services to the less privilege in society.
Train 500 persons on school health education programmes on STIs HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and
malaria prevention and control in Junior High schools in Greater AccraWaves for change
• Held health forum for 1000 women on STIS, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria awareness
• and prevention, obesity and benefits of NHIS
EDUCATION: The foundation has reached out to women’s group, market women, vocational training institutions, youth clubs, associations, children with a well tailored educational talk on wide ranges issues that concern them and their well being.
AWARENESS: Design and conduct awareness on advocacy, inclusion, constitution building, etc. for various marginalized and excluded groups and organize them for collective voice and action;
• Design and implement training programs based on specific needs (leadership, public speaking, etc.) of various groups;
Web - www.cafaf.webs.com and www.nayd.org//cafaf.htm